Great Lakes News
- Ohio State football to face Missouri in Cotton Bowlon December 3, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Ohio State will play Missouri in the Cotton Bowl on Dec. 29, it was announced Sunday afternoon.
- Here's how to avoid junk feeson December 3, 2023 at 7:39 pm
NEW YORK — “Junk fees” are just what they sound like: hidden or misleading charges that increase the total cost of concert tickets, hotel rooms, utility bills and other goods and services.
- Money Matters: Learn to fight companies’ deceptive ‘dark patterns’ onlineon December 3, 2023 at 7:38 pm
See if any of this sounds familiar:
- Study says not enough housing for older peopleon December 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
PHOENIX — Michael Genaldi’s road to homelessness began early this year when a car slammed into the rear of his motorcycle, crushed three of his ribs, and left him in a coma for over a month.
- Israel says military offensive to cover all of Gazaon December 3, 2023 at 7:27 pm
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip — The Israeli military said Sunday it had expanded its ground operations to every part of Gaza and ordered more evacuations in the crowded south, followed by heavy bombardment, as it vowed that operations there against Hamas would be “no less strength” than its earlier offensive in the north.
- Michigan vs Alabama, Washington vs. Texas in College Football Playoffon December 3, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama were selected to the College Football Playoff on Sunday, making Florida State the first unbeaten Power Five conference champion to be excluded from the four-team field.
Detroit Public Television’s Great Lakes Bureau, GreatLakesNow.org, shares stories about the unique culture and history of the Great Lakes basin and explains the ways the fresh water of the Great Lakes generates jobs and economic activity and creates a wealth of recreational opportunities.
Great Lakes Daily News, formerly GLIN Daily News, is a collection of news articles of interest to the Great Lakes community, curated daily by Great Lakes Commission staff.
Great Lakes Today, a new Regional Journalism Collaborative, increases coverage of the iconic lakes and the people who live in the region.
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition’s mission is to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding to implement it.
The Fund is a mission-based investor. We fund projects because of their expected benefits to the health of the Great Lakes ecosystem and use several criteria to evaluate project ideas: